one of the Newbies Clips

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by hamerhead, May 14, 2005.

1. hamerhead

hamerhead Guest

Blues BrawlThis was on a Tuesday night when ny regular jamming partner failed to show up. I was bored so I used two different guitars and tried to do the illusion of two different guitarists sitting on bar stools after hours just trading licks. The chops arnt there I will admit as I have been trying to recover from surgery from over 1 1/2 years ago. But I refuse to give up. Its kinda funny playing guitar with either a tenz unit and all the patches hooked up to my arm while Im playing or my arm propped up on a pillow with ice packs on it while recording these tracks. I think we call that deterrmination. Hope you like them. Funny thing about music....it never seems to go out of your blood. Check out some more clips if you want at my website listed below. Thanks for listening guys:cool:

2. marinblues

marinblues Member

Some mean blues there. I enjoyed it!

3. hamerhead

hamerhead Guest

Thanks...I wish the results were a bit better like I said. Just going thru a bad time physically but I did manage to play for about two hours straight yestrday along with a jam buddy and started getting a bit loose :D Good feeling. It will come back someday Im sure.....HH (Jake)