one pedal/multiple cv units

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by rastasquid, Feb 14, 2008.

1. rastasquid

rastasquid Member

I am wondering if there is a good way to control multiple cv inputs on some anaolg gear with one pedal. If you run a cv (active or passive) into a switcher, can you alternate sending the cv from say a tc 1210 and a cae tremolo in this manner. Anyone?

2. GovernorSilver

GovernorSilver Member

Wow, I'm surprised no one answered this. Then again, splatt left these forums and he was one of the best qualified to answer.

If no one else responds, try one of the analog synth forums - they live and breathe CV after all.

3. e-z

e-z Member

4. rastasquid

rastasquid Member

I am at a loss here. Looks like the only the anolg synth stuff gets there. I have a wet dry wet/ 4 stage switching system- bradshaw w/ a sytem mix plus. Everything is potinit ot pint, in loops, no substantial capacitance lost. guitar and footcontroller are wirelless- no cables on stage. Unless I want to control the tremolo and chorus. The anolog synth stuff is so far the only thing that seems appplicable. So its safe to say the volatge control can't be routed differnet places with a switcher and vca??? Seems odd I can't control a cae trem without a dedaictaed cable across an other wise clean floor. Only dillemna finishing thsi rig. A big one too.

5. yellowecho

yellowecho Member

6. GovernorSilver

GovernorSilver Member

Dude, you have a Bradshaw system??? Why not just call the person who put the system together for you?

7. mike@nortoncable.com

mike@nortoncable.com Member

I've been developing a box that has 12 outputs that you would connect 3 moogerfoogers and have a led per jack with a single stomp switch to go from jack to jack and connect a standard moog CV pedal to or a Devi ever peep. A friend of mines been working on a schematic for a year or so for me & were talking about a patent and possibly producing it. :)

8. 2muchstuff

2muchstuff Member

yes please

9. mike@nortoncable.com

mike@nortoncable.com Member

soon, I hope to have a prototype going :)