• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

one-spot...pleasantly surprised

lv

Silver Supporting Member
I've read of some noise issues, also read that you should not use a daisy chain type adaptor with the aquavibe - happy to report I'm running the following off the one-spot, with no noise issues (I even a/b'd the one-spot with the dedicated adaptor that came with the aquavibe):

area 51 wah
durham sexdrive
foxrox aquavibe
lovekraft pusher
lovekraft mojodrive
lovekraft chupacabra
retrosonic analog delay

cjs42079

Same here - I'm pleasantly surprised. I just picked one up as an addition to my PP2. Now I'm able to power a total of 13 pedals on my Pedaltrain 2 and I can fit the One Spot underneath and plug it directly in to the open power spot on the PT2. I also have some more freedom as to the placement of my pedals because the daisy chain is so long in between pedals! I'm happy about no longer needing to use a couple "special" adapters and have a power strip hanging off the front of my board.

I'm powering these 5 pedals with the One Spot and they all work fine with no noise or tone suck:
MXR Dynacomp
BYOC Big Muff
Boss GE-7 (which ironically DOESN'T work with my PP2)
Digitech Hardwire Chorus
True Bypass Looper

I had a one-spot that was noisy so I returned it. Bought another one this year and it's fine.

I'm running off the one -spot:
2 Digitech Hardwire Overdrives (I stack 'em)
Digitech Hardwire Valve Distortion
Little Big Muff
Boss 7-band EQ

blackba

Gold Supporting Member
My power-alls have worked great for me. Much less noise than the Signal flex PS-9's I used to use. They are small enough I carry one as a backup.

shawnshack

Had mine for several months and love it!!! Powering the pedals in my signature. I've also had an SansAmp Gt2, Visual Sound Route 66, and Line 6 DL4 (not all at once), and had no issue with those either. I get no noise or problems. I'm convinced that those having problems must be getting bad ones or have them hooked up wrong (not sure how they could do that). I'm sure there are some that it might have problems with, but I would assume that most people would be very happy with one. They are also cheap enough that you could keep a spare around :).

monty

No issues with mine, but am using a brick now because a couple pedals run off 18v.

eyeball987

Silver Supporting Member
I picked one up last year and have not had any issues with it. I am running a Tone Press, Micro Amp, and a Trans OD with it now. I have also had a Bad Monkey and a Dano Surf & Turf on there at one time.

markw1980

I've been using the same 1-Spot for 4 years with absolutely no trouble. It's probably the most consistent piece of gear I own.

EricPeterson

I just recently noticed some sound issues with mine, when running a few pedals in the effects loop I get a ground hum and my Vibe ticks when a drive pedal is set to high gain, but for the price I will just buy another onespot to create a different ground loop for the effect loop pedals and I could buy a third I guess to power the vibe. In all I would still be less than than the cost of a Pedal Power.

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
I just bought one... I'm going to be powering a DD-20 with it and a TS9, BD2, CR7, Crybaby and a Pitchblack. I'm praying I don't have any issues.

sodapopinski

yup, works great... i use one to run my pedaltrain jr. On my PT Pro i use a PP2, but use one of the outputs with a daisy chain so i can power additional pedals.

Trending Topics