• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

online music shops for broke musicians with bad credit

docgorpon

I love american musical supply's payment option. No card application, item ships after first payment and if it's the 3 payment option there is no credit check. The prices aren't the best but they're not the worst either. I just wish the selection was a little better. Are there any other line shops that do this? Would be even more amazing if they sold used stuff.

indica

Ebay, Craigslist, Garage Sale, Ads, Trade...buy used to save and sell stuff to make money.

gtrlw

Silver Supporting Member
See my post. Sweetwater and zzounds (sp?) allow you to pay over time without checking credit.

docgorpon

Golly, I had no idea I could save up money or sell things. Thanks for assuming I'm an idiot.

And yes, Sweetwater does a credit check. At least last time I shopped there a few years ago.

NyteOwl

Gold Supporting Member
See my post. Sweetwater and zzounds (sp?) allow you to pay over time without checking credit.
zZounds will let you use your own personal credit card for their payment plans, but anything other than Sweetwater's 3-Payment financing plan usually requires their "Platinum" store card.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom