• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Onsong - Merging Files

Seadog901

I've got Onsong loaded into my ipad (as well as a couple of other chart programs: forScore and DeepDish Gigbook).

Does anyone know how to merge 2 files into one in Onsong? For example, if I have a Lyric/Chord chart that spans across two pages, and I get them into Onsong, how does one make them into one file? I can do this function in forScore, but can't seem to do it in Onsong. I have gone through all the videos and the User Manual. Perhaps it's the only drawback to this program.

weshunter

Silver Supporting Member
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. But try copying all the text from both pages and pasting it into a new song in the edit screen. Then 'convert to onsong' format. I import all my charts through word docs and most of them are multiple page documents.

Seadog901

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. But try copying all the text from both pages and pasting it into a new song in the edit screen. Then 'convert to onsong' format. I import all my charts through word docs and most of them are multiple page documents.
that's a good idea. I'm an ipad newbie here . . .I've noticed, that elsewere in ipad, you can touch and hold and up pops the option to copy, not sure how to past. I went into edit mode and couldn't get it to copy. Please advise.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom