• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold •••• Divided By 13 CJ11 Black/Eggshell MINT ••••

Vegas Bob

Silver Supporting Member
SOLD

I have a Divided By 13 CJ 11 finished in the most desirable Black body with the Eggshell highlight. The amp is in mint condition. It has never left my smoke free home studio.

I just put a new set of JJ tubes in. The amp sounds great! The Greenback G12M is the original and it's in perfect shape.

The CJ11 is simply the best of both Fender and Marshall tones. The amp has both Fender and Marshall pre-amp circuits built in. The Volume knob controls which pre-amp circuit is engaged. Normal is the Fender style. Deep yet shimmering cleans. It's breakup point starts at 1 o'clock. It delivers perfect Fender breakup. With the volume all the way up it roars.

Pull out the Volume knob and the Marshall style pre-amp is engaged. What can I say other than it's a beast in this mode. It's kills like a Marshall.

The Master Volume does an excellent job of controlling the output without sacrificing tone. The CJ11 is the definitive "Bedroom" amp. You can make it sing at very low volumes. But don't be fooled. It's rated at 11 watts but it uses 2-6V6 power tubes and it easily can run with a Deluxe Reverb.

The amp provides a great base for pedals, it likes everything I've tried which is a lot. You can also turn it all the way up and control the amp completely from your guitar.

Like all Divided By 13 amplifiers the build quality is perfection. It's overbuilt for pro use. It's like getting the best vintage Fender Blackface with a Marshall thrown in as icing on the cake. IMO it's the best bang for the buck.

Here's the description from the Divided By 13 site:

When asked, by Corky James, among others, "Can you take my favorite 1959 tweed amp from Fullerton and instead of the controls being Volume Volume Tone make it Volume Treble Bass, give it more clean headroom, a wider range of usable overdrive (throw in a little EL 34), make it a little louder with fuller, tighter low end, and put a master volume in it so i can play at all levels and dial in and hit the sweet spot of whatever speaker i am using at the time, mostly a G12M Celestion?"

Sure.

Powered by 2 6V6GTs it's hard to believe the performance of this stout, 11 watt, 1x12 combo that is just the latest in an ongoing tradition here at Divided by 13 of collaborating with and responding to what players, writers, and producers ask us to do. Divided by 13 is happy to announce the CJ 11 along with 3 other new 1x12 combos designed to be the "necessary ingredient" to help you achieve your goals in your music making endeavors.

• 11 Watts, Class A
  • Single Channel
  • CH 1: V, T, B, MV
  • Tube Rectified (5AR4/GZ34)
  • Power Section: 2 x 6V6 GT
  • Preamp: 12AX7's
  • 4, 8, 16 Ohm output
  • Cab: 1x12 (Celestion G12M)

SOLD $1499.99 includes PayPal Fees & Shipping West of the Mississippi. East add $50.00.
PRICE IS FIRM
NO TRADES
NO INTERNATIONAL SALES

Last edited:

Trending Topics