• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Open apology to those from yesterdays thread

Glass Onion

Toneful truth seeker.
Platinum Supporting Member
Sorry i got out of line in the thread i started about being able to play intuitively over jazz. Just got a bit rankled and i apologize to all.

Too much emotion on my end.

mikeguy53

No apology necessary. I think the only time an apology is order is when things become personal attacks on others. Hopefully those are edited out. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Lance

Gold Supporting Member
Were you drinking? I know that's usually when I get sent to the principal's office on the internet.

Glass Onion

Toneful truth seeker.
Platinum Supporting Member
No not enough to forgive overwrought emotions. Just got heated in the moment and found myself acting in a way i despise others to act. That hurts the worst. Being human and fallible is no excuse for lashing out. This is a great forum and i have never had an infraction before. Again I apologize.

No problem. Music is an emotional thing and people have strong feelings about it and how it should be done and not everyone agrees. I'm sure I've said things that made people made too. No worries.

mikeguy53

Of all the websites, musical and otherwise that I've been a member of, I've been more impressed with the folks here. More of a family of musical friends. Love this site.

EricPeterson

I saw the thread, I did not see what caused you to post it, but it seemed like I was out of the loop or something so I stayed out of it, in any event I always think it is important for people to apologize when they feel they were out of line, and it is important for us to recognize that, so Kudos to you for taking responsibility and asking for forgiveness, it is usually cathartic for all involved. :aok

davebc

I was a little hurt.

IM KIDDING I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE THING! :rotflmao :rotflmao

but I did, I'd never apologize to an asshole like me. :D

Seraphine

GTR player: "Sorry for screamin' at you after the show last night Bassy. Will you forgive me and forget it?"

Bass player: "No worries man.. you're forgiven."

GTR player: "Again man.. I'm sorry for it."

Bass player: "Sorry for what?"

telest

I didn't see the post either, but I sure get riled up when I try to play over jazz. The terms lame and generic come to mind. :messedup

Trending Topics