• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Open letter to a fellow TGPer...

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
I don't want to call someone out but I just cannot say enough about Tinman's guitar that I own. It's the nicest, most balanced, best feeling and sounding guitar I've ever had the pleasure of owning. It's a partscaster and a "left field" design/config at that... Anyway, just giving props as I don't believe he does builds (for sale) anymore :(
Thanks man, I picked this up a few months ago from you and it is the guitar I compare everything else to (other guitars, amps, effects, etc...)
Perfect (for me :)
I might consider a face lift of sorts going for a different color than the white, but I don't want to disturb "the mojo"
:stir

Trending Topics