1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Orange Thunderverb 50/200: Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Brown Rug, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Brown Rug

Brown Rug Member

Interested in getting a Thunderverb 200, though I just want to know everyone's thoughts on these amps and what kind of music you play through them.

Thanks!

2. Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet Member

I have a 50... and use it for just about anything recorded after 1975. (covers).

I love the flexibility and control with three switchable characteristics. Gain/Attenuator/Reverb.

you really can change and color the amp differently during a performance without stopping.

3. Brown Rug

Brown Rug Member

4. Gorgar

Gorgar Member

I have a 200 and use it for metal, rock, folk rock. It'll do blues, especially if you want a smoky tone