Order in! *ding*

sanhozay

klon free since 2009
Gold Supporting Member
Very cool! Congrats!

Do you know if he cuts his own bodys and necks or is he assembling parts?

thesedaze

The decal thing was mighty popular in the olden days. It'd be hard to NOT find a fender player without some sort of pinup or something of the likes on the guitar. A few of Bill Frisell's old tele's have em, Jerry Garcia had a few guitars w/ it, Steve Kimock as well. Just a form of 'personalization' I guess...Just seems a little odd for the luthier to assign one to it, though.

Zuma

I like that decal :AOK, I don’t think he assigns them, from his web site looks like everything is built to customer specs

Glowing Tubes

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by AnthonyL
Checked out the site. What does something along those lines sell for?
They run around $1600 which is a fantastic deal for what you get.

Glowing Tubes

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by sanhozay
Very cool! Congrats!

Do you know if he cuts his own bodys and necks or is he assembling parts?
Everything is done from scratch including hand shaping the neck, picking out the wood and cutting the bodies. All based on the things you are looking for in a guitar. He even likes to wait until the guitar is built to decide on pickups based on the tone the instrument naturally has. This is a totally customized instrument built in a vintage style with modern techniques. :dude

RC

Glowing Tubes

Silver Supporting Member
That decal is on John Fogerty's guitar, I saw it in the picture on Jeff's site and its just something he offers if you want. I got to be honest, I really like it and probably will get one on it. :dude

RC

A440

Silver Supporting Member
nice stuff !

I'll have to contact Jeff. I have some questions :)

schmit

Looks like he's makin' some nice guitars for the price
here's a pic of the headstocks....kinda Fenderish but certainly not a trademark issue with that end

guitonit

Hey Richard!!

Congrats Bud!! You WON'T be dissapointed with the guitar!! Jeff makes some incredible axes, can't wait to get my order in when I get home!!

Scott A.

Glowing Tubes

Silver Supporting Member
It got delayed another week. :(
I'll post pics when I get it and do a major tone report after having it for a week or so. Im dying to get my hands on it.
Jeff is great to deal with. Guess he's starting to get really busy with orders after the nashville show.:YinYang

RC

Trending Topics