Ordering a Prescription Electronics?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by moemoe6434, Feb 4, 2015.

1. moemoe6434

moemoe6434 Member

I am finally ready to order an Experience Pedal, and then I also see their Static pedal...:love:

Then when I clicked to order I saw this:

"As of September 2014, Prescription Electronics, Inc. is not accepting any new orders at this time. If you require support for our gear, and are an existing customer whose purchased gear directly from PEI, please contact us by email. Please do not inquire about new orders. Thank you."

:worried

Is this a normal thing for them?

2. superslidetail

superslidetail Supporting Member

I think Jack may be done building? I'm not positive though. The Static was discontinued well before he stopped building pedals though. I asked him to see if he was going to record a demo for it and he said it was coming but obviously he never got around to it. I did find one used probably about a year ago but did not bond with it. Even if he starts building again I don't think the Static will be back. As for the Experience, stick to eBay and Reverb, they pop up from time to time.

3. moemoe6434

moemoe6434 Member

Darn, almost bought the Experience last year, but made some other purchases instead. I wish I had a heads up before it went down.