• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Ordering A Timmy

MikeDojcsak

So how does it work? I'd need Pauls contact info, what's the current price and current wait time for both the Timmy and Tim.

Thanks in advance!
Mike

MikeDojcsak

Called today and got a very generic sounding "Leave a message at the beep" automated answering machine. I left my info, hopefully it was the right number..

shawnshack

Called today and got a very generic sounding "Leave a message at the beep" automated answering machine. I left my info, hopefully it was the right number..
I got that the first time I called and didn't get a call back. Didn't bother me though. I figured that he gets a ton of messages. Plus, sometimes it's hard to hear/understand an answering machine message. I called back a week or two later and he picked up. Several months later I finally got it! Well worth the wait.

MikeDojcsak

I've heard the email way too but kinda wanted to play it safe on the phone, just in case! :)

Anyone have any idea on an ideal time to call, as well as what time zone he's in? Maybe I just called at a bad time.

PaulC

sorry I missed your call. I had one missed call on Friday afternoon which was a 519 area code. I called it Saturday morning, but also got a machine - I left a message. If that wasn't yours I don't think i got your call. If you'd like to try again I'm in central time.

PaulC
Tim/Timmy pedals
myspace.com/paulcudio

frozze

sorry I missed your call. I had one missed call on Friday afternoon which was a 519 area code. I called it Saturday morning, but also got a machine - I left a message. If that wasn't yours I don't think i got your call. If you'd like to try again I'm in central time.

PaulC
Tim/Timmy pedals
myspace.com/paulcudio
Hey Paul,

Just dropped you a PM. Hope you got it.

MikeDojcsak

PaulC
Tim/Timmy pedals
myspace.com/paulcudio
Haha yeah, that was definitely me. I'll try you again tomorrow!

jaymeister

iahawk36 said:
you can always e-mail him too...that's how I got mine. ;)
I've emailed twice to ask to be put on the list, with all my details. It has not worked for me yet, so I question he reliability of this method. I did manage to get one used though.

If someone could explain the whole phone preferred over email, especially with a backlog, it would be great to understand. I mean if I was a builder, wouldn't it be more efficient to read a 10 second email vs have a 20 minute phone call?

GoofyDawg

If someone could explain the whole phone preferred over email, especially with a backlog, it would be great to understand. I mean if I was a builder, wouldn't it be more efficient to read a 10 second email vs have a 20 minute phone call?
For some, putting a voice or face to the name is much more valuable than an email, and when you have a conversation with Paul, he conveys a lot of information that could be missed during an email exchange. It's like analog vs digital. With analog, you get the full signal, and I think that's how Paul likes it.

jaymeister

MikeDojcsak said:
More efficient, probably. More personal, no chance.
I totally get that, it worked for Bill Finnegan, but email works for Analog Mike...and I doubt people feel any less taken care of either way...in fact I would argue that as a company, you should be prepared to embrace your customers in their preferred method of communication. Some don't need the warm fuzzy.

Yahweh

Well everyone basically answered your question,
i ordered mine probably about a month now and it's set on june.

basically you call his number, you can ask him about ordering timmy/tim and say which and how many you want, then he takes your information down and gives you a month or date when it will be ready, then when it's ready you can pay then with paypal, card, etc.

so basically super easy, and paul is a great guy! he's really nice and has a awesome personality!

mcnabbanov

its pretty astounding that a world famous and quality builder like him is operating using a myspace page still :D

thewordking

Totally. I love the myspace thing. When I first Googled him way back when I just assumed it was a dead link. Anyway, just got my Timmy call last night. I know it's been said before, but what a gentleman.

Trending Topics