Orianthi and Sambora at Norm's Part 2

Gas Hed

Richie Sambora and Orianthi visits Norman's Rare Guitars - YouTube

Actually not sure how many of these are out there, but looks like this one was recent. I couldn't stop watching, and glad I did to be honest. I found some serious appreciation and awe in Orianthi that I never had before. Check out her playing on that Strat. I put her name first in this posting title because she sure deserves it. Wow.

And Richie - he sure is colorful!

jvin248

Leather jacket with zippers and snaps grinding against those 1950s Martins ... so many opportunities to add scratches and damage. Sambora's peace-sign necklace doing the same thing, but he did tuck it inside his shirt after a while.

Norm won't say anything, he's getting real rocker relic activity, but poor manners on their part to go into a shop to play old guitars and potentially scratch things up.

+1 Nice playing on that Strat.

Last of the video is Orianthi 'thinning the herd'... Frequent topic around TGP so a little lol.

Last edited:

musicman1

When I was in retail I’d have cut off 2 others like them for just making noise after 10 minutes. Lol. Richie looks horrible and as always seems to be “off” or wasted. I thought he was onto yet another girl half his age by now.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom