original

bonegrubber

Supporting Member
Liked that! Nice dynamics ^^^^ agree with the vocal work - and the back n forth just before fade.
Thanks for sharing, great job.

TL;DR

Wow BM!!! That was by far your best songwriting and singing to date. If that came in the “radio” I would never guess it wasn’t somebody famous. Awesome job. Just remember the little people when you’re at the top!!
:bow

bainmack

Wow BM!!! That was by far your best songwriting and singing to date. If that came in the “radio” I would never guess it wasn’t somebody famous. Awesome job. Just remember the little people when you’re at the top!!
:bow
thank you! wow big compliment -im glad you enjoyed it. i spent the past month writing, arranging, mixing, etc on this one song.. and then the video to go with it took a few days to draw all of that haha.

haha i wish i could make it to the top, that would be a fun ride. im just glad a few people can enjoy it. Thanks so much always for checking it out :) cheers.

MagRick

Great composition, I loved it ! I agree with TL;DR here " If that came in the “radio” I would never guess it wasn’t somebody famous" :phones

lon

Loved it. Really well done: Mix is great, parts really support the song- especially the bridge. Awesome job!

Julio Iguana

Always an aural/visual delight! And great songwriting, playing & vocals. Hope I catch your next one (sometimes I miss stuff that I don't wanna).

Trending Topics