Out for delivery... Axe-FX Ultra...

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by Trebor Renkluaf, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Trebor Renkluaf

Trebor Renkluaf I was hit by a parked car, what's your excuse? Gold Supporting Member

I'm nervous as I've never really had good luck with digital stuff like this is the past as the UI just kills me. I hope I can get to learn Axe Edit quickly and easily and to my satisfaction.

2. stratzrus

stratzrus Philadelphia Jazz, Funk, and R&B Supporting Member

Once you've spent a little time with it you should be able to get good results quickly and easily.

In order to get the most out of it you'll need to become familiar with the depth parameters and that will take some time, but not an inordinate amount.

I've had my Super Reverb for 20 years. In comparison, taking a month or two to really learn how to get the most out of the Axe II seems like a drop in the bucket.

Congrats and enjoy! :aok

3. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel Silver Supporting Member Supporting Member

Take some time to learn the front panal adjustments on the unit itself It seems daunting but it gets real easy real fast.

4. mikeyen

mikeyen Member

I use the front panel to do all my editing, and it's really not that bad once you get the hang of it. Though, moving a lot of things around from patch to patch (copy settings etc) is a bit easier on the Axe Edit.

But, congrats on the purchase, and hope you have fun. :)

Mike

5. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member

6. MaxTwang

MaxTwang Member

Forget deep editing for now and just enjoy the presets for a while there's plenty to enjoy out of the box. When you start wanting a little more from a certain preset - start diggin' in a bit. Download Axe Edit, it'll make editing easier.