• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Output of preamp into UCG102

babaseen

Does anyone know if it is OK to use the output of a preamp (Low End True-Voice) to go into the Behringer UCG102 USB guitar interface? Want to record the bass with the preamp. Worried that the signal may be too hot for the UCG102 and damage may occur? Maybe it is designed only for a passive guitar/bass level signal?
Anyone have any experience on this?
:Spank

Cyclophenia

I run a bass through a cheap preamp into my mixer and go right in to the computer. I keep the preamp input level really low though, mainly just to add a bit of warmth. gain is at maybe 33%. I don't clip, peak at maybe -12. If you are worried about the signal, invest in a DI box.

Trending Topics