1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ovation Guitar Value. Any experts?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by guitarpkr67, May 22, 2011.

1. guitarpkr67

guitarpkr67 Supporting Member

I have Ovation 1674 Country Artist I'm looking to sell, but I have no idea how much it's worth. It's in really condition for being 20-something years old. Anybody got any idea? I tried to get on the Ovation forum, but couldn't post for some reason. Thanks for any help.

2. treeofpain

treeofpain Silver Supporting Member

One recently sold on eBay for $431.

3. guitarpkr67

guitarpkr67 Supporting Member

Thanks! What's funny is I usually check ebay every couple months hoping one would pop up. And for some reason I didn't check before I started this thread. :)

4. wilblee

wilblee Hack sans shame Gold Supporting Member

Go to the Ovation Fan Club and ask over there. Those are some guys that really know their stuff.

5. Auriemma

Auriemma Member

Sign up and try posting in the "Welcome Center". You will get answered there for sure. Once approved, you can post in the "General Posting" forum.

FYI: No they are not snobs, they just had a run of spammers and this helps weed them out.