Ozzy/Randy Rhoads.. Bob Daisley released some new "outtakes"

Guitarfool

Silver Supporting Member
With the recent anniversary of Randys passing, Bob Daisley released some snippets/outtakes of them jamming and playing together and it contains some questions and answers segment as well where Bob answers some questions and gives some of his input

http://www.bobdaisley.com/content/blizzard-ozz-and-holy-grail

I think we all would love to hear more of this music (the whole band was very good) and yes Randy was a special player, my goodness was he awesome... I wonder if the relationship between Ozzy/Sharons camp and Bob Daisley can ever be repaired/saved to hear more of this??

:dunno

R3deemed

With the recent anniversary of Randys passing, Bob Daisley released some snippets/outtakes of them jamming and playing together and it contains some questions and answers segment as well where Bob answers some questions and gives some of his input

http://www.bobdaisley.com/content/blizzard-ozz-and-holy-grail

I think we all would love to hear more of this music (the whole band was very good) and yes Randy was a special player, my goodness was he awesome... I wonder if the relationship between Ozzy/Sharons camp and Bob Daisley can ever be repaired/saved to hear more of this??

:dunno
That appears to be from two years ago, but yes, more please!

Bogner

I love hearing all of these old bits. I wish proper terms could be had to hear them all. It is a shame there various camps are at odds. It shouldn't be that way.

ant_riv

Silver Supporting Member
Unfortunately, I expect we won't hear any until Sharon passes on. That rift is probably too wide and deep.
The estate will likely generate a revenue stream, much like Hendrix's, although there probably isn't as much to work with.

Or maybe not ......

Guitarfool

Silver Supporting Member
Unfortunately, I expect we won't hear any until Sharon passes on. That rift is probably too wide and deep.
The estate will likely generate a revenue stream, much like Hendrix's, although there probably isn't as much to work with.

Or maybe not ......

Sadly i think you are right, they seem to be at odds and Ozzy/Sharon and Daisley dont seem to be on same page

It sounds like he put some on CD's and off the cassette for safer keeping, there must be some real "gems" in that collection

Hand of Doom

I hope not. I was hoping it was good quality footage like that Entertainment Tonight segment. Or more of the Albuquerque footage.

Last edited:

Trending Topics