P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Abandoned, Feb 12, 2015.

1. btjguitarman

btjguitarman Supporting Member

Always my loves
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With this fellow thrown in the mix occasionally when i feel like going to church on more than two wheels (so, rarely). Pickups are chrome covered now too.
    [​IMG]

2. MoonshineMan

MoonshineMan Member

Saw a hammerhead shark leaving japan today. Pretty rad.

3. dmutter

dmutter Member

Why was he leaving Japan?

**slaps knees**
    :rotflmao

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  4. JonCor2577

JonCor2577 Member

This one currently gets the nod as number one. Tuning stability is rock solid even with significant use of the trem.
    [​IMG]

5. littleNUKE393

littleNUKE393 Member

This is one fast moving thread and tough to keep up with haha,

Going to try to be content with my current build for a while, But I would really like to add a switcher like the new Smaller RJM Mastermind. Would just either need a bigger board or slim down a bit.

Go to guitar right now, Cadillac Green Gretsch Electromatic 5422(patiently waiting for Lambertone to release his filtertrons to swap in)
    Number two is kind of a split between a PRS 594 Singlecut semi hollow with their version of a PAF
    And a Epiphone LP Custom that I gutted with new electronics, PRS Pots, Switchcraft jack etc Seymour Duncan Seth Lovers.(really really like this pups over the 490 and 498 that came stock)
    I've gotten some strat envy seriously considering a Silver Sky.

6. Kylote

Kylote Member

The one I play pretty much every single week...

[​IMG]

The one I've been practicing with alot at home to try and work it into the service in the future...

[​IMG]

7. He_Ma

He_Ma Member

Must be different rigs and fingers.

I've tried almost all those at store with identical amp of mine or one that's really close to it. At the time I was also with guitars at Fender/Gibson camp so it was really easy to find SG standard or thinline tele to try those out at the store. Maybe my base tone is not just suited for those pedals!

Now that when I think it the same has also happened with Wampler overdrives.

[​IMG]
    One on the middle is go to and Fano comes close second. I should probably sell the double cut.

8. He_Ma

He_Ma Member

All sharks are freaking scary. I'm glad that we don't have those in Finland. One of my wives not so close relative (little cousin or something) Got probably eaten by great white shark when surfing in Australia.

9. travis_38

travis_38 Supporting Member

Still the guitar I judge all others by:

10. travis_38

travis_38 Supporting Member

11. thebeebs

thebeebs Member

No sh
    No sharks in FINland?!

12. dmutter

dmutter Member

Woah...cool!

That DD200 will be a cool option. Its a lot like an update dd20 in a smaller housing. That will be a big hit for people who want some presets without going to full-on super delays. Doesnt look pretty but it will probably be awesome.

Michigan guitar and travis_38 like this.
  13. Flip362

Flip362 Member

My poor man guitars! I’ve had the acoustic for 16 years and the bass for 18! Electric is the most recent going on 6 years old this year!

JokeSmuggler, dmutter, Kylote and 2 others like this.
  14. dickjonesify

dickjonesify Member

I have no idea hahahaha.

A lot of their bands have been “in” for a long time. Carrollton Band has been doing the biggest ones (over 5,000) for years.

Our little group had been playing smaller camps together for a few years. Sean has sent them recordings and met with them several times over the course of like 3 years haha. One reservation they had was they wanted more diversity (namely, a female) which we totally understand but man, that would complicate travel for sure haha.

The year he didn’t bug them was the year they called. They gave him 2, then 3 the next 2 years. This year they offered 4 but he told them to check back with him next year. We’re just getting old haha. Three of us are married. Two and a half of us have children. I have very limited vacation time. I can usually only do one and then they have to use this other guy who’s not nearly as good (very not true haha). On top of all that, Brett (drums) is actually making it in Nashville and his schedule is filling up.

They can probably keep bands busy all summer long if they’re available. That’s the hard part, I imagine. They also require a crazy level of professionalism. Lots of run-throughs and production meetings. I really appreciate that, actually. The band also hosts a Worship leading seminar type thing. I’ve really enjoyed all of those.

15. He_Ma

He_Ma Member

Nope. No crocodiles, alligators, any big cats, no venomous big spiders or snakes and the only venomous snake isn't so dangerous. We have bears and wolves though.

Summer is short though..

dmutter, boyce89976 and dickjonesify like this.
  16. cra1987

cra1987 Member

That dd-200 looks really cool, but according to that link will be around $280? (My math could be off :))...I've often thought about going back to a dd-20 and never did... this intrigued me but at that rate, it'd be a wash for me to "downgrade" from the Timeline after seller's fees and I'd lose presets.

As for guitars, it's the 2001 American Std Strat posted earlier in the thread (with help from others since I can't manage images), and a 2007 J-45. My next purchase will be a tele, especially after I saw @dmutter 's partscaster earlier in the thread.

dmutter likes this.
  17. kdm1218

kdm1218 Supporting Member

Don’t tell the other two, but I choose this one every single time for #1, no contest.

18. boyce89976

boyce89976 Silver Supporting Member

That sounds incredible! We do some D-Now stuff, and some other one-off camps, but I'd much rather do the more organized/produced stuff... seems way easier in a lot of ways. Plus the expectation to pour into the kids with worship seminars... that's the kind of stuff I love.

Sadly, I've probably aged out at this point. :facepalm:roll:rotflmao

justinbunte and dickjonesify like this.
  19. dickjonesify

dickjonesify Member

Same. And they’re serious about it, too. We always plop down at random tables at meal times and talk to as many kids as possible.

I can tell you that any band that thinks they’re above being available to the students or just chills in a green room all evening won’t be around for another one.