• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

lerxst_x

Thanks, I also confirmed with him via email. Once I get some birthday money I will probably go ahead and order one, and then install once I re-string again. I’m assuming there would be no way to install that and not make a mess of it all with existing strings.
I think if you get a little slack in the strings you could do it, but it would probably be easier with the strings off.

r080

Working on a few songs for Sunday the 29th. I’m really enjoying rhythm on Waymaker because it’s four chords over literally the entire song. I’m glad to have that and Build my Life because I’m struggling with the third song, Who Is Like The Lord. The last chorus/Bridge are weird.
You aren't trying to play full chords are you? Two fingers should do it. In case you haven't seen it, this video helped me a lot when I was learning that song:

playsarobin

Results. Not excuses.
Anyone else prefer UPS over FedEx for the simple fact that the UPS driver actually knows how to stop at your house and attempt the delivery? Day 2 of seeing the driver trek the length of my street, passing my house, saying I was unavailable and a hang tag was left, that obviously wasn’t. Good times... :rolleyes:

dmutter

Anyone else prefer UPS over FedEx for the simple fact that the UPS driver actually knows how to stop at your house and attempt the delivery? Day 2 of seeing the driver trek the length of my street, passing my house, saying I was unavailable and a hang tag was left, that obviously wasn’t. Good times... :rolleyes:
Amazon tried to deliver a package for me to my work after business hours yesterday. They tried again the today, after hours again. 2-day delivery is gonna be almost a week now. Sigh

kdm1218

Silver Supporting Member
I am blessed with good drivers on all the carriers for my neighborhood. But goodness, if they did it twice and you were home both times I would be calling the distribution center to speak to a supervisor.

Kylote

Didn’t expect the Freeze equivalent to be so DSP hungry. Still happy to have the option vs. not, but seems hard to have anything poly and an amp on the same path (so either poly on path 1 and amp on path 2 or vice versa). Doesn’t seem like I can use a Poly Capo, an amp and a Poly Sustain.

kdm1218

Silver Supporting Member
Didn’t expect the Freeze equivalent to be so DSP hungry. Still happy to have the option vs. not, but seems hard to have anything poly and an amp on the same path (so either poly on path 1 and amp on path 2 or vice versa). Doesn’t seem like I can use a Poly Capo, an amp and a Poly Sustain.
Yeah I haven’t looked to see if there are updates yet on Ben Vesco’s site but they are definitely massive.

playsarobin

Results. Not excuses.
I am blessed with good drivers on all the carriers for my neighborhood. But goodness, if they did it twice and you were home both times I would be calling the distribution center to speak to a supervisor.
I did, and they were able to get in touch with the driver, was allegedly instructed to hand the package off to someone else “headed to” my area.
The FM3 was delivered, and I must say, I’m happy I snagged it. Not much time tonight, or this weekend to spend with it, but I’ve got some studying to do. I’ll definitely be crossing fingers for some sort of sale or discount on an FC6, but I’ll be ordering that within a week for sure. One of the guys on the FB group shared Cooper’s video explaining how well they integrate and just how simple or capable it can be. Integrating scenes, stomp mode, and the looper is going to be great. Hopefully I’ll list the helix floor and backpack locally and move it along pretty easily.

flatulentmatt

Silver Supporting Member
On the Stomp, if you make a blank preset and add the Poly Pitch block to it, you can't even select half the amp/cab combos. It's honestly a bit ridiculous, and borderline unusable. I hope they do a bit of optimisation going forward.

tobereleased

This pick stash should last me several years:

I've tried various other picks, but I've come to the conclusion that the Jazz III size and shape is definitely what I prefer, and for most purposes the green tortex is the right material and thickness for me. I do have various other piles of varied picks - mostly jazz III variants. I prefer the thinner red tortex for mandolin, and I sometimes use the thicker Jazz III variants on bass.

kdm1218

Silver Supporting Member
On the Stomp, if you make a blank preset and add the Poly Pitch block to it, you can't even select half the amp/cab combos. It's honestly a bit ridiculous, and borderline unusable. I hope they do a bit of optimisation going forward.
Seems pretty intense even on a Floor/LT to sacrifice a big chunk of one path. But then again to be honest other than the poly capo and using it as a POG type thing on chords I don’t honestly understand or have creative grid for what the others do or how they’d be musically useful, so it’s not that important to me.

Kylote

My preferred amp is the Matchless (and thanks to 3.0 I favorited Alex’s Matchless settings so I can drop it into any new patch I create) and I don’t think I can put it on the same path as a poly effect. Not a huge deal on Floor, I was just going to experiment with the Poly Capo and Poly Sustain but I have to pick one or the other. Basic setup though if I want Poly Capo is that on path 1 with a comp and a couple overdrives and then the amp, IR, delay and reverb on path 2.

Really digging the Bighorn fuzz (Rams Head Muff) and Horizon drive so far as well. Acoustic simulator seems pretty good although I still seem to need to set up an amp to get the signal to match the volume of my other patches unless someone knows how to get the signal loud enough without adding an amp.

crambone

I hate UPS but that’s because I dated a UPS driver and she broke my heart by cheating on me. So yeah, FedEx for life!

playsarobin

Results. Not excuses.
I hate UPS but that’s because I dated a UPS driver and she broke my heart by cheating on me. So yeah, FedEx for life!
Gotta admit, I’m a little conflicted on liking this post, or not.
My warmoth HSS strat body showed up, so now to start prepping it for paint and working towards completing the project guitar. Again.. neck fits snug, and bridge lines up flawlessly, so hopefully I experience no issues, and the finish ends up correct. Fingers crossed!

kdm1218

Silver Supporting Member
No bass for me today because my girl is still getting all the way over a little cold.

I did get to go ahead and order the BiggsFix yesterday though, after getting a birthday check in the mail, and the guy was nice enough to throw in a spring as a “birthday gift” after I’d mentioned when corresponding back and forth that I’d order once I had some birthday money in hand. That was very cool of him.

Pax

Gold Supporting Member
Taylor T5

I’m trying to strike a balance between my role as electric lead & rhythm guitarist and incorporating more acoustic into some songs. Our WL also plays acoustic. I’d be playing through an Iridium. Can this guitar cover that much ground for those of you that are familiar with it?

btjguitarman

Silver Supporting Member
Taylor T5

I’m trying to strike a balance between my role as electric lead & rhythm guitarist and incorporating more acoustic into some songs. Our WL also plays acoustic. I’d be playing through an Iridium. Can this guitar cover that much ground for those of you that are familiar with it?
one of my bass players has one and occasionally leads with it. My experience hearing it is that it does what is does....ok. Not great and not awful, just meh. But that could very well be user error too.

Reactions: Pax

Trending Topics