FSOT Paring down collection. Fargen Blackbird, Kane ODS, PRS Sewell, Xits X10, Bacino Bluesbreaker, more

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs Emporium' started by thrustmag, Mar 4, 2020.

1. thrustmag

thrustmag Supporting Member

Wife is telling me that our living room needs to tidy up from all the amps I have sitting in it. So these choice amps are now available. The Kane is in a separate posting so you can see the details of it there. All are open to guitar trades only and multiple amps for multiple guitars or multiple amps for a higher priced guitar are all options. CASH IS PREFERRED. Trade value is market value, cash gets a better deal. Cash price listed. Add in more for trade value. Scroll down for all photos.

Fargen Blackbird 20W 10th Anniversary 1x12 combo with a Tone Tubby Speaker, reverb, 6v6 tubes, $1350.

PRS Doug Sewell 50W Blistertone, New old stock with new tubes, head, tube roll to other octals, has 6L6s in it now. Great single-channel head. $1200

Xits X10 1 x 12 combo with a Celestion Blue, perfect chassis but cabinet has some stains and dings on it. Second series, the more desireable on. $1250. That's a darn good price.

Also have a Celestion Blue 8 ohm and 16 ohm for $200 each, a G12H30 for $100. (I'd trade for Austin Speaker Works 12-inch speakers.)

Marshall 1960A new old stock cab with some tolex dings but never gigged. Pickup preferred. $600.

If I can get all these moved, then I can have a happy wife, happy life. So get your PMs headed into my inbox guys. Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    ford likes this.
  2. stratabuse

stratabuse Supporting Member

Did she sell her collection of shoes?

HerbieDeez likes this.
  3. thrustmag

Oh, you know her?

HerbieDeez likes this.
  4. procos

procos Silver Supporting Member Supporting Member

In the Grouse woods or on the golf course
  5. thrustmag

Still have the Bacino. PM me if interested.