• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Parker fans? POST EM!

stealthtastic

Anyone else a fan of their guitars? Ive gone through tons of guitars this year and finally settled on parker. Shortly after getting my first DF824 I ordered a 7 and just picked up another CS 6 last week...totally addicted.

Anyways, post your Parkers!!!!!

darchirnoj

I don't own one, but used to own a mojo.
I regret selling that guitar, but did so for medical reasons. I still think about that one.

cratz2

Silver Supporting Member
This is an old pic. Guitar is gone, desk is gone, computer is gone, chair is gone, monitor is gone, TV has been replaced twice... Still have the printer for photos though.

It was a fantastic guitar though. I replaced the neck pickup and other than that, it was dead stock. Every single person that played it raved about it. I just couldn't get used to the ultra modern look of it.

WKG

Silver Supporting Member
Here's a few pics of my 03 Mojo Fly.

Parkers are really unique. This thing is like a strung bow, articulate and rich sounding, resonates like crazy and just feels alive.

stealthtastic

Very nice guys!

Here was my first parker, a DF824:

and my most recent 7 string:

I have a third all white parker maxxfly custom shop 6 en route too, 1 pickup and no piezo :D

Valtyr

Don't have a pic handy, but I have 3 Parkers ( Fly Classic, Nitefly, and PM-10 ). The Fly and Nitefly were both MIA in the late 90's. The PM-10 is one of their import models with an ebony fretboard and a vaguely Les Paul-ish shaped body.

Parkers are the most stable and maint free guitars I have ever encountered.

gorilla_city

Whoa, what kind of crazy custom finish is that? It looks amazing.

I have a couple Parkers I need to photograph: a 1994 Deluxe Hardtail, a 1999 Classic Hardtail, and a 2010 DF422FR. I think they're all fantastic playing guitars in their own right, but of the lot I prefer the Deluxe. It's just so obscenely thin and light, it just zings. The DF is a surprisingly good player but, not having the full Parker build, it does indeed take a little more setup to get the neck right.

I've been considering swapping my Classic for another Deluxe. It's amazing how when you get down to the <5lb mark on an electric guitar even half a pound suddenly becomes an apparent concern.

bricel24

Silver Supporting Member
Very nice. I've always thought they are very cool-looking guitars. Hope to play one sometime.

Cgkindler

PM 24

Awesome guitar. I'm litterally going to pick up a new Fly Deluxe in that dark blue finish Friday. New is a relative term, as they've had the guitar since 2008 lol. But if you look at the prices now, they're $4k+ and have a heck of a lead time. I'm getting it at a fraction of the price of new, and it comes with the Hardcase and all the goodies us will have a warranty.

Man, that thing plays so awesome as has such nice pups with a full clear sound. Can't wait till Friday!!

Cgkindler

Got it!!

Friggin love it!!!! Amazing how easy it is tonplay! The tones are great, everything.
I'm a permanent Parker fan!

Cgkindler

Also wow! A strat style Parker, complete with pickguard! Did you order it like that or make it?

What's the controls all do?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom