• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Part out an early Sampson era DC-30?

gregc

Silver Supporting Member
.... or is that NOT a good idea. I'm thinking of selling off the roadcase & combo cab (maybe speakers) and putting the chassis in a head shell. Good thinking or sell the DC-30 package in-tact and buy a head? I already have a 2x12 Matchless speaker cab I use with my Clubman head.
Whadda ya think?

hbentley

hmm...i'd probably hold onto the combo cab unless by some freak chance you can find a sampson era head shell.

BDUNN

Silver Supporting Member
I did the opposite of what you are thinking of doing.. it is a shame you and I couldnt have linked up. I sold a nearly mint sampson head shell with plastic handle a while back on ebay and bought a new grey combo cab for my sampson era c-30.

FFTT

Unless you really NEED the money, just keep ALL the stock stuff
and have a head cabinet built.

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
That DC-30's a heavy amp isn't it?

gregc

Silver Supporting Member
The amp is heavy, yea! Maybe I'll just call & ordr a new head shell. EZ 'nuff.

Trending Topics