• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Partscaster finished.

Moot

Looks so good it could be store-bought!
Nice appointments, too.
Congratulations! My partscasters are all I play now; each one exactly how I like.

wgs1230

Fully Intonatable
Silver Supporting Member
OP: what do you think of the Zexcoils, and how did you wire them up?

eGGz

OP: what do you think of the Zexcoils, and how did you wire them up?
I have another guitar with the DiMarzio area pickups (58 neck / 67 middle / 61 bridge.) The Zexcoil set is superior across the board.
The wiring is: All 500k pots, (1)Volume, (2)Neck tone, (3)Bridge tone .022 Capacitors and standard 5-way switching.

grooveht

Awesome guitar! I love partscasters myself; last year I put together a warmoth neck with a Fender EJ body and trem, dropped a Kinman Woodstock Plus loaded pickguard in it and it SMOKES! Congrats on a bitching fiddle, use it in good health!

Trending Topics