1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Pass the Hooka..........

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by michael.e, Jul 16, 2006.

1. michael.e

michael.e Supporting Member

So I got up this morning with this groove in my head..

I am completely re-approaching my guitar work these days. I flub much, but, hey! I am having fun and feel like I am growing. I feel like I am in my teenage phase again, all gangly and akward. I am stoked that there is something in life that one can go back and re-learn/approach.

Anyway,
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=519252

And.. The rest of the jam....
    More Hooka!...

M.E.

2. babyblue

babyblue Member

i really dig it, i like the "more hoka!" clip best

3. johnnySRZ

johnnySRZ Member

I'm really enjoying your tunes man.. good stuff! Makes me wanna leave work early and jam...

4. ChasR

ChasR Member

:rolleyes: Good Shtufffff mang! Did you get the guit yet?

5. Sub-D

Sub-D Guest