Patch changing on Eleven Rack Via Midi

jhall

I can't seem to find how to change patches on my Eleven Rack anywhere. I've gotten quite good at programming my Guitar Rig Kontrol 3
to control all of my DSP based stuff (Amplitube, Guitar Rig Studio Devil Guitar Amp Pro). I can also get it to control the stuff in an individual patch of the Eleven Rack (or rig if you will), But I can't find out anywhere how to step on button and change a whole patch. My Eleven Rack manual doesn't show a CC number for this. Is it not doable?
The cool thing with the Rig Kontrol is that with it's editor I can make templates so I can easily go from one device-VST modeler to another quickly. It'd be phenominal if I could change patches on the Eleven Rack.
Is it doable? And if so how?

FenderTone

Rig to Rig switching in "Bank Mode" is doable. On the front panel of Eleven Rack hold in the Edit/Back button and ensure MIDI is set to CHANNEL: RxALL (Omni), TxCh 1.

mouzer

I'm not really sure what you're asking.

If you want to switch between presets you want to send Program Changes that point to the number of the preset. 11r makes it a little difficult because presets are grouped in 4's and banks of letters (A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, etc...) Figure out what number the preset is and then program your footswitch accordingly.

I don't know anything about the Rig Kontrol so you're kind of on your own with that, but with my Behringer MIDI board I simply assign the preset number to the button I want and I'm off.

Trending Topics