• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Paul Reed Smith ....give me a break

lostpick

Pattern neck. Ugh. Gonna have to pass.

Ryan x Decent

I like how they're marketing guitars like fine wine now.

"Aged for 2 years in Paul Reed Smith's personal Poconos bungalow, these instruments deliver a robust yet delicate tonal palette, that is both satisfying yet alluring. Pairs well with pleated khakis and Fleetwood Mac covers."

slipbeer

Silver Supporting Member
Only 85 will ever be produced at 13k per.

$1.1 mill at retail. What do you suppose PRS clears on one of these?

I'm so lucky I hate the weird shaped pickups. I'd hate to buy one and have to route in out to throw a set of Seth Lovers in it.

This from a PRS fanboy.

Jazzandmore

Platinum Supporting Member
It's a clever way for Paul to generate a million dollars in revenue from people with more money than sense. Don't buy one, be happy PRS stays in business to make guitars for players.
I have to laugh a little as your avatar pic is of a race car, which are massively expensive. But unlike a guitar, which the buyer can play, racing makes money off of people happy to spend their money watching people drive by them repeatedly and where the person can’t even directly observe the whole race track up close or experience being in the car.

I guess bottom line is people spend their money on things they enjoy. And someone else reaps the revenue.

ivandolz

Good luck if you have a problem with the finish, no matter how much you spend on the brand... I spent o. Their guitars more than that and once I had a problem I was let down.
No, thanks. Aura at 8k seems like a bargain in comparison.

Trending Topics