• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Paul Stanley One Live KISS dvd

gdomeier

Gold Supporting Member
Just watching this now from netflix. This disk kicks ass. His backing band is smoking, especially the lead guitar player. Anyone know what bogner he is playing? Their backing vocals are great as well.

I checked the vids on youtube, but they are shite compared to the dvd.

Now, let the KISS hate commence...

opdev

Paul was my first rock idol!!!!

Kiss Army Rules

WHOO WHOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH HEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA

schofnsteen

Silver Supporting Member
+1 for an AWESOME DVD. I had tickets to see him at the Filmore and my son was hospitalized with RSV. Had to wait on the DVD.

gdomeier

Gold Supporting Member
Cool, glad others have seen the dvd. The guitar tones (except paul's) and the vocal are beautiful. His guitars is very bright and slightly harsh on its own, but it blends ok with the d/13 and bogners.

Bankston

The backing band is the Rock Star house band from the two seasons it was on. The lead guitarist is Rafael Moreira and he is a certified badass. He has his own band and also tours with Pink.

It's cool to hear how good Paul Stanley can be with a proper band behind him.

It is a great DVD.

mworkman

Just watching this now from netflix. This disk kicks ass. His backing band is smoking, especially the lead guitar player. Anyone know what bogner he is playing? Their backing vocals are great as well.

I checked the vids on youtube, but they are shite compared to the dvd.

Now, let the KISS hate commence...
I thought Rafael played a Bogner Shiva.

I saw this show at House of Blues Sunset in L.A. Didn't have ear plugs... two songs into the show Paul motions for the FOH to turn it up. It was almost a year before the ringing stopped in my ears. No joke. I had a hearing test a couple weeks after the show. The "wear" was consistent with a test I had previously but I had this ringing. During the day barely audible but at night when it was quiet and I was going to bed you could definitely hear it. I am just glad it eventually went away.

Bankston

I was thinking the same thing. Bogner Shiva. Coudn't remember if it was accurate or not.

He gathered a nice collection of Gibsons on the Rock Star show. Another guy who proves you can shred on an LP.

Raffy is one of my favorite current players along with Doug Aldrich and Andy Timmons.

Trending Topics