PCE Falcon Klone... I likes!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by parkerbro, Jan 21, 2012.

1. parkerbro

parkerbro Supporting Member

I usually don't start threads about pedals but I just had to write something about this pedal. I absolutely love it. I've owned a klon a couple of times and decided to buy into the "klone" thing. I ordered 2 different ones on the same day - the falcon and the stud. They're both great pedals from reputable builders. But for me, the sound I remembered was in the falcon. It has a magical boost that just makes everything sound better. I actually like the od territory better on the falcon than the real klon. The stud is a great pedal but went right into od real fast. The falcon, to my ears, is much more refined. YMMV

2. warioblast

warioblast Member

3. parkerbro

parkerbro Supporting Member

4. bobbyatomic

bobbyatomic Member

Strangely enough I emailed the guy from PCE effects today about getting one of these after reading one of the Klon Klone threads last night. If anyone has any pics or demos of this pedal I'd really appreciate if you could post them.

5. bobbyatomic

bobbyatomic Member

Bloody Time traveling posters, thanks for answering my post before I posted it. ;-)

6. warioblast

warioblast Member