• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Peavey 115E cab

G.E.WARD

Is it me or does the Peavey 115E extension cab just plain sound great?
My backup rig is a Classic 30 head and this cab and it works. Ive also played many other amps thru it including my mainstay Komet 60 and no matter what I throw at it works just fine. Heck i dont even know anything about the speaker in it! All i know now its a fave single speak cab not in the same league as lets say rivera TAC cab but it gets it done.
Other thoughts?

grimlyflick

I had a Peavey Classic 50 head with matching 1x15 cab which sounded wonderful. Shifted it for a Fender Prosonic which sounded great but was the most unreliable amps I've ever owned.

Worst amp decision I ever made. Loved the Peavey Classic, definately one of those ones that got away. :rolleyes2:

Trending Topics