Peavey amps missing from site

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Bucksears, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Bucksears

Bucksears Silver Supporting Member

A guy on the Peavey forum (guitar amp section) posted that he noticed the Classic 50 is missing from that section of the Peavey site; they still have the Classic 30 and Delta Blues models.
    They have also pulled the Triple-X, 3120 and Butcher sections.

Don't know if they are doing a major housecleaning, but I imagine they have to update the Classic section for the upcoming C20MH shipping next month.

Has anyone heard anything about amp updates from Peavey?

2. docgorpon

docgorpon Member

Man, that sucks. I got the 'new' peavey classic 30 about 5 months ago. I love that they finally made the boost footswitchable. It was the worst introduced amp model ever, though. Besides the boost function, the only other change was a cosmetic one to the front panel that you had to squint to see. Some sites listed as the old model, pictures were mixed up, even on the Peavey website the info was a mish mash. The footswitch was never redesigned to reflect the function. It was so confusing. But I guess they didn't make too many before they closed up domestic shop. Guess that means I have a transition model. I can't wait to sell it for hundreds of thousands in a few years! :banana