• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Peavey Bandit Transtube. Worth owning?

DeaconBlues

Wasn't really looking for one, but one popped up locally for $180.00. Are these worth looking at for a "grab and go" combo?

dlguitar64

I had one at a school where I used to teach and found it to be about the best sounding inexpensive amp I have played.

smolder

Platinum Supporting Member
Yes... For fifty or a hundred dollars throw it the trunk as a back up for gigs and jams.

smolder

Platinum Supporting Member
Fyi...there are a few generations of these. I've played through the ones with a turquoise stripe on the front. Peavey lowered the quality of the combo cabinets at some point... They are pretty easy to tell apart side by side... The quality of materials and manufacture isn't subtle as I recall.

Trending Topics