• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Peavey Generation EXP

CosmicCowboy

Can anyone give me some information on the Peavey Generation EXP Tele style guitar? I've got a chance to pick one up and am on the fence. Information seems mixed. I thought the EXP was an import, but I've seen some info that says they're American made. This ones is going to need a bit of work; nut needs to be reset, frets polished, along with general clean up and maintenance. All that said, the guitar plays reasonably well as is. It appears to be a 3 piece body, but matched quite well. Once cleaned up it should look about like new.

Any thoughts on what this guitar may be worth in present condition?

BPSUL

Anyting EXP from peavey is in import.

these guitars have consistently gotten very very good reviews.

CosmicCowboy

Yeah, I'd seen some that rated these guitars highly, then other that said the tuning pegs were awful (I would agree with that) and the saddles need replacement (they seemed fine to me). I ultimately passed on this as the fret were badly in need of attention. Didn't feel like paying the dude's asking price and then dumping the money or time in to leveling the frets.

Trending Topics