Sold Peavey Wolfgang Special Deluxe (USA Flametop model) -$675

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by Mark From Cincy, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Mark From Cincy

Mark From Cincy Member

Up for sale is a Peavey Wolfgang Special Deluxe. $675 shipped in the continental US. Paypal only.

This is a USA model, not the Korean, which is a quilt. And it's different from the regular USA Special, in that it has a maple cap, flametop. This was the model closest in price to the Standard. I'm not 100% sure on the year (No easy way to date these without calling Peavey, which I never did) but I believe it's in the '99-01 range.

Guitar is in decent shape, but does have a few smaller dings and scratches here and there. A little corrosion on the bridge, and bar, but nothing I would consider uncommon for a 15 year old guitar.

I replaced the pickups with Dimarzio's, a Tone Zone and an Air Norton. The original bridge pickups was bad and rather than mismatch them I decided to go with the Dimarzio's. I will include the original pickups though, along with the Dimarzio packaging, in case you want to yank them and sell them.

Everything else is original. It has the D-Tuna, which came factory installed. Also includes the original case. Case is good shape other than it opens all the way, rather than halfway, with the top upright. (I hope I described this decently enough)

Plays great. Action is low (I can try to get measurements if you'd like), intonation is on, no fretting out at all. All in all, a great guitar. The only reason I'm selling is because I thought I wanted a Floyd and flat neck, and it turns out I just want to play my Tele and Strat.

It's my first time selling on here, so if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM. I don't have any problem with providing my phone number, just in case anyone wants to quell any concerns. I do currently have this up on Ebay as well, and it has a decent amount of watchers, so this is first come first serve.

Onto the pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  2. Mark From Cincy

Mark From Cincy Member