• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Peda to boost my Tim = Timmy?

npfrs

So, I have a Tim pedal from Paul and it's incredible. I leave the Tim side on and use the boost to get a great low-gain OD sound. It's pretty much the only dirt pedal I have/need on my board. However, I like to have a boost sometimes before my Whammy (which is before the Tim) and after the comp. I had a Keeley Katana (didn't bond with it) and was thinking about a Super Hard-on, but then it hit me... would a Timmy work in this context?

What say you?

Paulo Grua

I use a Lovepedal Amp50 after my Whammy and before my Timmy. I use it when I need a little more ain and volume for solos...

hendrixstrat

Silver Supporting Member
I've been running 3 drives into my Twin..TS9>Screwdriver>Timmy>amp..I leave the Timmy on all the time with low to medium gain, volume set to amp unity..That is my "clean" tone. I use the TS9 set to medium gain to boost the Timmy into a little more gain for ACDC type rhythm.The Screwdriver is either a solo boost or a dirtier rhythm tone depending on the song..A stock TS9 really surprised me into the Timmy..Great tones with nice harmonics..

UncleLarry

I boost my Timmy with an Xotic EP Boost. It's great for soloing and it doesn't change your tone as much as stacking another dirt pedal.

Trending Topics