• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Vendor Pedal Art M/H-FSL Free GiveAway: CIOKS 4 expander, VBoutique Board, Providence Cables, CIOKS DC7!!!!

The-Kid

Pedal Art: CIOKS/Vboutique/Providence Dealer
Vendor
Welcome to the Pedal Art: Mega/Huge-Fantastic Suppah Lotto GiveAwaY

First let me start of by saying thanks to all for the immense support on my last giveaway and I deeply appreciate the forum members, moderators and the forum itself for letting me conduct this in good spirit and good will as a Vendor. Thank you times 100 Trillion to the Infinite Exponent. This would not be possible without your Super Nova like Support and thanks to your good wishes and well regards amazing things like this are possible on the forum. Thank you again and deep appreciation ladies and gents!!! This giveaway is only at TGP and no where else and only for members and not part of a multi pool of different sites.

Four Prizes will be given out!!
Pretty much sign up by 1.) Posting a picture of your rig or your fave piece of gear 2.) Post a video or recording of a performance. Any of these type of post will be taken as an entry into the giveaway either condition 1 or 2 will be accepted for entry

Dont be shy, maybe say a little about your rig as well or your performance or recording.

Going to do this second giveaway now.

*US participants and winners who claim prize in Continental US get free shipping. Those requiring shipping outside of Continental US or for International participants that may win must pay shipping as the cost are higher.

*As soon as you sign up you are eligible for all 4 prizes if they have not ended yet. So if you sign up during week 1 you have a chance to win all weeks. If you sign up late....dont worry there is still week 2, 3 and 4. So even if you dont win first weeks prize you get a shot at the rest of the weeks prizes!

You also have a chance of winning more than once. If your in.....your in for all 4 prize of start or however many are left when you enter....lets see how lucky you are?!?!?

Im not going to ask you for your blood type or to add anyone on InstaGram or Snap Chat ;)....

I mean you can but not needed lol

Also check out any of these products I am offering here at TGP or at my Reverb store in my sig. Pm me for pricing or info!

The Providence cables I am only offering here at TGP for North American and USA customers!!! These are really a TGP exclusive as there are few places to find them if your in the USA or North American.

CIOKS Power Supplies for your power needs. Nuff said

VBoutique for that dream board....what size, what color tolox, whatchu need!?!?!....I got it lol!

4 Prizes will be given out.

Week 1, Oct 17th- Oct 24th 2020 : Coming in and making a big splash is this little fellow from CIOKS, The Future Power Generation 4 expander. This little sucker is the newest addition to the Future Power Generation Fam. Using Pure Switching Tech in the transformer Department delivers a lightweight platform, each ISO tap with 9/12/15/18 volt controlled by dip switches .

It can be powered by 9-24 volt Adapter, Power Bank, One Spot, Cell Phone Charger, used as an extender for the DC7 or even the 8 expander as well, can be powered by Strymon Zuma, GIGRIG and even Truetone CS12 if you have one already.

Really underscoring all these other ways to power the CIOKS 4 expander (power bank, adapters, cell phone charger etc), it is also easily compatible with both Strymon Zumas, GIGRIG and Truetone CS12 as mentioned, this really makes it a highly flexible and useful tool aside from the different voltage options and power it provides already.

Like all the CIOKS Future Power Generation Fam, practically zero noise added, no proximity noise issues thanks to the Pure Switching Tech.

Short of a hamster wheel or a solar panel to find another way to power it there are already plenty of ways to power this little guy to bring BIG Power to your small or medium board from a small yet robust and pretty powerful package. Can even power some big boards by itself depending on current draw!!!!

Small Package, HUGE POwER and Mega Flexible and super tiny and convenient.

Whether you have a small or medium board this can easily power up to 4-6 pedals if wanted possibly more if done right.

1 inch profile makes sure it fits anywhere or on any board, beneath or on the surface. The size is a feature in this regard

Whether you need allot of power or a little......

Whether you have a small board or a bit bigger....

Whether you want to play smooth.....

Whether you want to play rough.....

"Okay Say Hello, to My Little Friend" ;)

Week 2, Oct 24th- Oct 31st 2020 : Proudly Made in Anaheim CA check out this Medium VBoutique Flatboard . These boards are made with top of the line materials found in their cabinets using Russian/Baltic Birch Ply.

Conrad and the boys at VBoutique here in Anaheim love and enjoy their work and put pride and dedication into each build in their shop everyday. These guys really are putting work in handcrafting each board with respect, honor and pride to the craft and for the player. Made here in America, Anaheim CA, Orange County USA!

If you feel its too big you can always opt for a smaller board as long as its a FlatBoard and def check out the specs and dimensions to see which one you prefer if you end up winning the FlatBoard!

This one really warms my heart because its a local hero!!!

Heres the website featuring their products. I also sell them on my reverb store on my sig or to members here directly or anyone is free to buy direct and support this local businesses in my hometown making amazing products with pride and care here in Anaheim CA. Check out the Cabinets as well.

Please PM if you are interested in any of these offerings and I will be happy to help

V BOARD FLAT SERIES- MEDIUM

"The new V Boutique flat series pedalboards are ideal for home and studio use, where your pedals need a great looking solid platform instead of internal power supplies and in/out jacks. All three sizes are made from the exact same materials that we use on our larger boards and cabinets and are available in all standard V Boutique tolex options.

• 16″ x 24″ Board Top
  • Large rubber feet
  • Steel handles
  • Diamond board surface
  • Available in all standard Tolex colors"

They also make other boards such as the ProSeries and SuitCase boards.

These are cool because the tops are removable!! Making it easy to carry and set up in a flash.

Last edited:

The-Kid

Vendor
Week 3, Oct 31st- Nov 7th 2020: Join the Tone-Angels and check out Providence!!!

For this Weeks GiveAway Providence is letting you decide on a pair of Cables and 4 patches of your choice for this weeks winner!!!!!

That is 2 Guitar or Bass Cables of your choice and length from the catalog!!! 4 Patches of your choice and length from the catalog!!!

Im so glad to announce this one. These are simply amazing cables for the tone Junkies or just regular players alike !!!

These cables have been thoroughly tested by third party meticulously....the results...

Providence provides a cable out of respect for the player offering extremely low noise floor, ultra low mechanical noise, effective suppression of RFI and EMI noise and true to specs with ultra low capacitance true to readings and have passed all test with flying colors , meeting and surpassing its own specs under not just our scrutiny but third parties test as well so there is no bias on Providence part.

Please check out the catalog and the rest of the products such as Vitalizer, Tuner or our Compressor, Chorus or Delays as well as the OD/DS and Switchers and plenty of other stuff!!!

Im also a sales rep so I am very happy to be offering these here for a lucky winner and also ask members to check these out and hit me up if they are interested
I sell these only here at TGP for TGP members at the moment so this is a real TGP Exclusive especially for TGP members in North America and the States.

Providence takes pride in offering capacitance in cables in many ranges for different players and styles.

Incorporated into each of the Platinum and Premium Link Cables are special polymer insulators, special carbon impregnated conductive vinyl, a super high density braided shield, different types of conductors employed for specific tones tailored to different needs and different players.

All this helps in not just providing a rich and stunning tone but also a very quiet cable that effectively suppresses noise floor and effectively helps shut out and reject EMI/RFI that may cause further noise in your signal.

Providence have been very careful to design each one taking everything into account, different diameter of conductor and designs as well, amount and type of braid to help enforce shielding, different types of insulator used, different materials used, different diameter/thickness of materials used etc etc and even the jackets color(materials) of a cable in Providence experience has an effect and plays a role on the end result and tone a cable produces, not so much the color itself but the materials used to make a jacket.......

A lot of things go into making a Providence cable......special care and pride as well......years upon years of accumulated knowledge, experience, know how and skill has been passed down and is utilized to make a Providence cable.

From Providence Japan:" Keep The Sound, Feel It"

Michael Landau

Pete Thorn

Tomo Fujita

Week 4, Nov 7th- Nov 14th 2020 : Last but not least the King of Power of the Future Power Generation line from CIOKS. THE DC7!!!!

Like the smaller 4 expander.....but bigger and more powerful. While the small one can handle most small to medium boards this one is meant to take anything from small to medium or full on Large Boards even powering 12 or more pedals depending on current draw without a sweat in most cases.

Mega light and mega slim it keeps weight down at 1.1 pounds/500 grams!!!!!! Its ultra low slim profile at 1 inch height insures its ganna fit almost anywhere under or over any board practically. You can power 9/12/15/18 volt DC pedals and even 24 volt pedals....if you needed to power a 36 volt pedal....this can do it but yeah....

As said 1 inch Profile and super small surface area make sure it fits anywhere on any board and low weight at 1.1 pounds/500 grams is a big plus. You can mount it with the CIOKS Mount. No screws required. You can self mount the PSU on Temple or PedalTrains and other similar boards as well. You can use dual lock to make sure it is set nice and tight anywhere. In a sense the 1 inch profile and ultra low weight are also features.

These also use and are built with RCA Jacks for robust, durable and dependable use meant to withstand regular use and abuse for a long long long time. Further these are also soldered on 4 points to make sure the connection is as sturdy and rock solid as can be and ready for years and years of play.

With 1 in 1000 fail rates........a pretty solid piece of kit through and through thanks to the overall build, quality and well thought out design. Further 2-stage switch-mode design allows for low-noise multi-stage filtering that provides a clean, natural, organic, noise free power solution with absolutely zero proximity noise issues with little to absolutely no added noise floor.

Each ISO tap gets its own transformer......this means you get a real clean, zero noise added utility to power your rig and dependable power from each IsO TaP while insuring there is no noise added or any proximity issues thanks to this and the 2 stage dual switch mode design.

You also get these goodies on board and each ISO is defended by thermal protection guards so if anything bad happens or there is any possible overload your pedals are safe and sound. This thermal protection is also feature on the CIOKS 4 and and the 8 expander.
  • Advanced LED monitoring alerts you to the status of each outlet
  • Global status LED warns you if you exceed the unit’s 48W power limit
  • 3-LED true power meter gives you at-a-glance confirmation of your total power load
  • Universal mains input works anywhere in the world

You can use current doublers and voltage doublers as well....but with variable 9/12/15/18 voltages and a 24 volt tap along with 660ma per ISO tap whats the need........

Need more taps.....more power....use the 4 or 8 expanders and expand your ISOs and power needs :)

Pure Switching tech insures practically zero added noise or proximity issues as said on tin and written on paper.

Simple, pretty intelligent design, amazing craftsmanship, quality build with smart looks and features

For the player of tommorow, today. Why wait for tommorow when you can have the future now?!?!?

The way of the Future......

Future Power Generation

Each winner will be announced at 12PM CA time at the end of each "Prize Week", so at the end of the week on Saturday at 12pm. I will write names down and use this random number generator to choose winner of each week.

Winner chosen by action at a spooky distance!!!

Week 1 Prize: Sat Oct 17th- Sat Oct 24th 2020

Week 2 Prize: Sat Oct 24th- Sat Oct 31st 2020

Week 3 Prize: Sat Oct 31st- Sat Nov 7th 2020

Week 4 Prize: Sat Nov 7th- Sat Nov 14th 2020

Thanks to the guys at CIOKS, VBoutique and Providence for making amazing stuff!!!

Def check out these companies and please PM or post here if you have any questions relating to the products or if you are interested in any of them for your rig let me know and I can help.

Thank you again all for the massive support and may fortune and Providence always be on your side to all here on TGP.

Cheers and best,

The-Kid/ Pedal Art

Last edited:

Jim Marciano

Silver Supporting Member
20201016_214656.jpg
I have actual gigs the next 2 weekends, this is the quick board I threw together with a katana and les paul faded

The-Kid

Vendor
View attachment 297477
I have actual gigs the next 2 weekends, this is the quick board I threw together with a katana and les paul faded
Like Shrodingers Cat your entry is now locked in a superposition state where you have won all 4 prizes and if not at least 1 or 2, maybe none but Im rooting for you!!! Until I draw the first name your a quantum winner for sure lol

Nice little board!!! Any of these prizes would go well with this! Really small and portable package

Looks like MXR/Dunlop, AnalogMan/Boss, TC Electronic, Menatone, Barber and a few others I cant make out.

Cheers and thank you for the support and participation. May fortune be on your side!!!

Flip362

I'll get in on this! I actually just got a DC7 to replace a Voodoolabs PP2+ and a 4X4 which still couldn't power this board correctly :/ DC7 does it and still has 2 taps left over! I love this board and the sounds it makes. I jus need to fix the rat's nest of cables... One day!

Haven't be able to play out much, but still get to practice at home!

Last edited:

Alabamarama

Bad recordings for ya

20200926_201401.jpg
First off thank you for doing another awesome giveaway. I love seeing everyone's gear in threads like this. I don't really have a direction for my board, it just needs to make the noises I hear in my head. I don't have a favorite piece on the board, it's to hard to pick just one, Haha. I will say the Superego saves a lot of time when creating loops and drones. Lastly, sorry about the shite recordings...I recorded it with an old boot.

The-Kid

Vendor
Bad recordings for ya

View attachment 297703
First off thank you for doing another awesome giveaway. I love seeing everyone's gear in threads like this. I don't really have a direction for my board, it just needs to make the noises I hear in my head. I don't have a favorite piece on the board, it's to hard to pick just one, Haha. I will say the Superego saves a lot of time when creating loops and drones. Lastly, sorry about the shite recordings...I recorded it with an old boot.
Thank you for the journey. This song recording was a great!
Really an adventure into the unknown.

This board definitely represents the vibes inherent in your style!

Cheers and good luck!

I'll get in on this! I actually just got a DC7 to replace a Voodoolabs PP2+ and a 4X4 which still couldn't power this board correctly :/ DC7 does it and still has 2 taps left over! I love this board and the sounds it makes. I jus need to fix the rat's nest of cables... One day!

Haven't be able to play out much, but still get to practice at home!
Mr. Funk JazzMaster!! Yes loving the groovy tunes!

One hell of a board. Source Audio for the win!!

Mega CIOKS love as well!!!

View attachment 297710
My little corner of happiness. Cool giveaway, thanks for putting it together.
I like it. Very Feng Shui, very humble little tone corner.

my little slice of heaven. Wet dry rig feeding the FX returns of the amps. Thanks for the giveaway, it’s very cool of you.
Nice man, loving the set up and that rug. Fender Vibes!!!

Is that an EJ Strat or a Cerulean Blue Special Edition 60s?

Real serious set up all around, Tone Heaven for sure.

Thanks again all for participating, really appreciate the support and wish you all good luck on your entry and may quantum fortunes be on your side :)

The-Kid

Vendor
Def check these products out from CIOKS, VBoutique and Providence.

Participating for entry is as easy as 1.) A pic of your rig or fave piece of gear 2.) A Recording of your performance or video.

Thanks again for all who have participated so far and really look forward to announcing all 4 prizes and winners each week!!!!

The-Kid

Vendor

6 days left in this first weeks giveaway. First Weeks winner will be announced 12Pm SAt Oct 24th 2020 for the CIOKS 4 Expander!

Small package but this little guy is quickly climbing to the top of the pack of the Future Power Generation Range. Great solution for many boards with lots of power on deck, flexible voltages, no noise added when powering pedals making sure you dont get any unwanted noise from your rig thanks to the Pure Switching tech, 1 inch profile, low weight and small surface area make sure it fits anywhere.

Been waiting for this little sucker to come and its finally here.

Cheers, best and thank you again for the support guys!!!

Last edited:

violentlydave

Silver Supporting Member
1603059852315.png

Squier John5 tele. Duncan SH-4 and SH-2ns in it, redid wiring to coil split w push pulls. Tele w/ a 12" radius and gets loud, its just so much fun (I'm used to more straight forward teles, my "#1" is a TL-52 w/ the 7.25" radius).

Thanks for the contest!

Oinkus

PT Pro board with a CS 12 power supply , no gigging recently or in the foreseeable future. Runs into my Fender Prosonic 2x10 combo I have had for 25 years. Best low volume sounds I have had in 46 years if I require more volume I add a Marshall 2x12 cab but still only use the class A 30 watt setting.

Abram4235

Silver Supporting Member
This is my current board, powered by dc7 and cioks 8. Super quiet supplies. Here's a video of it in action.

sorlati

Gold Supporting Member
B98706E9-0C99-4D46-8213-0F47A1E57835.jpeg
Current board, Pedaltrain mini, size is for commuting in NYC, has all the essentials I need distilled down, from pop to modern jazz. :) The Kingsley Squire 86 usually goes on top of the amp, and I also connect a Hilton volume pedal when I use it live on the side.

This performance was from a tour last year. This sound on this was part of the reason I got the Squier recently to use as a preamp, as the back lines can be quite a toss up. Thanks again for doing this giveaway!

Last edited:

The-Kid

Vendor
View attachment 298598

Squier John5 tele. Duncan SH-4 and SH-2ns in it, redid wiring to coil split w push pulls. Tele w/ a 12" radius and gets loud, its just so much fun (I'm used to more straight forward teles, my "#1" is a TL-52 w/ the 7.25" radius).

Thanks for the contest!
John 5 Tele! This one looks amazing and plays great. Have played and really amazing instrument!

PT Pro board with a CS 12 power supply , no gigging recently or in the foreseeable future. Runs into my Fender Prosonic 2x10 combo I have had for 25 years. Best low volume sounds I have had in 46 years if I require more volume I add a Marshall 2x12 cab but still only use the class A 30 watt setting.
This is a big one!! Boss, Lovepedal, MXR vibes, nice ISp decimator!

This is my current board, powered by dc7 and cioks 8. Super quiet supplies. Here's a video of it in action.

That Two Rock sounds like your at the front of Tonal Pearly. Serious drive section and loving that DM2W.

Wow this just sounds amazing. Out of this world tone, Kingsleys and Two Rock will get you there with a little help from a DM2W. Just really awesome.
View attachment 298751
Current board, Pedaltrain mini, size is for commuting in NYC, has all the essentials I need distilled down, from pop to modern jazz. :) The Kingsley Squire 86 usually goes on top of the amp, and I also connect a Hilton volume pedal when I use it live on the side.

This performance was from a tour last year. This sound on this was part of the reason I got the Squier recently to use as a preamp, as the back lines can be quite a toss up. Thanks again for doing this giveaway!
Wow this is an amazing Pro Performance man. Cheers and outstanding production.

Kingsley Squire for the win in this classy and upbeat performance. Extraordinary playing man and great tone! Props to that tele! Also loving the board!

For many years, this is all I needed. View attachment 298872
Damn, thats whats up. Hard to beat this tone beast and many would rock this alone and be more than happy! Looks awesome man!

Thank you all for participating and the cosmic vibes, your chances of winning and having an amazing day have exponentially increased thanks to your post!!!!

No thanks needed for me but thank you guys! This wouldnt be possible with out your Galactic Support so thank you infinitely and universal gratitude to all who participate!!!! This would not be possible without TGP Members like you!

Your participation has earned you to be in the ranks of the Mighty Superposition Cats, time to Party like its 2020. Be confident anything is possible because your all Supah Cats!

Chandyland

I'm always in for one of Daniel's giveaways because he has the best stuff! Thanks for doing these!

For my entry, I'll do a show and tell about my #1 guitar. It started life as one of those GC exclusive 2011 Gibson SG Standards. It has a silverburst body, ebony fretboard, and came with Burstbuckers 1 & 3.

Over the years, I've dabbled with all sorts of mods. The first thing I did was install a real RS wiring harness to replace the 300K pots Gibson insisted on using. Eventually, I swapped the pickups for Gibson P94s and put a Bigsby B5 with Vibramate on it. I grew tired of the Bigsby and wanted to try Fishman's new pickups, so I decided to swap a lot of the original hardware, as well, for locking stuff. Turns out, it's really annoying to have to charge a battery in a guitar, so I finally decided to swap the pickups back to proper Gibsons and make the guitar look classic like it should. (This all happened over a very long time; I promise I'm not that fickle!)

So here it is in its current iteration. It has all nickel hardware with locking Hipshot tuners, Tonepros bridge and tailpiece, and '90s Gibson 57 Classics with A5 magnets. It's tuned and setup with custom gauge strings for Open C ala Joey Landreth, and at this point there's nothing I would change. (Well, maybe lighter strings but for the same tuning. I went really big with the custom gauge.):

Oinkus

I still think the neatest thing on that board is the TWA Triskelion eventually would like to get a V2 with the footswitchable boost.

The-Kid

Vendor
I still think the neatest thing on that board is the TWA Triskelion eventually would like to get a V2 with the footswitchable boost.
Yeah sorry I wasnt sure if it was the TWA Tri. Its a harmonizer right? Anyway TWA is really overlooked. They have some pretty amazing builds and are MIA.

Kevin at GodLyke has these, real serious gear and definitely need to try the TriSkelion and other TWA as well one day.

@Oinkus also see many dudes still gigging the ProSonic amps. Friggin amazing vintage or modern tones on command just really top notch sounds. One hell of an amp for sure.

Last edited:

Trending Topics