• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pedal board completed

Axekisser

Interesting settings on the Tube Driver! Hi and low at 5 and drive all the way down. Is that for more of a cleanish boost?

modernp

Pretty observant and dead on. Really like the huge image it creates with little distortion.:)

modernp

That one is the new chorus delay that Mike released not too long ago. What a great combo pedal replaced an h2o with it no comparrison.

j_hotch

Just an FYI: I run my Tube Driver at almost identical settings. It's not exactly a "clean" boost, even with the drive that low. It's more of a "crunch" boost.

The Tube Driver is a hot, hot pedal gain-wise. I've tried replacing the 12ax7 with a lower-gain 12au7 but the pedal lost a lost of character in doing so.

modernp

I had Butler modify mine to do that, And I had the biasing put in at the same time.

Trending Topics