• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pedal board epiphany

BadAssBill

Gold Supporting Member
Ive been using a boss pedal board for probably 10 years. Over that time I've had random problems with buzzy amps, y switches not working correctly and occasionally just bad tone. Through a frustrating trouble shooting session at a gig last week I figured out it was my boards power supply. I wasn't crazy about spending the money, but what a difference a pedal train and voodoo power supply have made to my signal and tone. Anyone with constant troubles like this may want to look into a good power supply first.

Just some experience I can pass on

Bill

Hecube

I did exactly the same thing back in december and reached the same conclusion as you: faulty power supply.

Trending Topics