Pedal Board for TC Electronics

Pretzmidtown

Hey everyone! I have a few TC electronics pedals (polytune, hall of fame) and might get a few more as I really like them a lot.

For a small pedal board, preferably one that has a lid or a bag for easy transport, what would you recommend as a pedal board set up for just these pedals? I am NOT experienced with boards and just want to get it looking nice and organized...appreciate any help you can give a newbie! Thanks!! :huh

phazersonstun

Pedaltrain has a good selection of sizes from tiny to enormous.
The smaller have bags, larger ones have the option of bag or hard shell.
Here's my PT Mini.

Pretzmidtown

Thanks so much...that looks pretty nice...any idea how many TC pedals could git on a smaller pedlatrain board that has a bag?

Pretzmidtown

One more question, sorry. With four TC pedals, would you use as the power supply? (Currently I just use 9v batteries and that HAS to top). Something that can power them all? Any recommendations?

skiltrip

Silver Supporting Member
I have the Pedaltrain Mini. You'll fit 6 TC pedals on it. You can power them up easily with a 1 Spot Combo pack ($28 from Music123 on eBay).

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Pretzmidtown

Awesome skiltrip...$28 is nice...i'm debating between the nano (looking like four TC pedals) or the mini. Both might work for me. huge thanks on the power suggestion

skiltrip

Silver Supporting Member
Awesome skiltrip...$28 is nice...i'm debating between the nano (looking like four TC pedals) or the mini. Both might work for me. huge thanks on the power suggestion
Regarding Mini vs Nano, I say always allow room for future growth. I bought a Mini only a couple weeks ago and thought it'd be perfect, but I've already added a couple more pedals and I'm now using a homemade 14" board along with it. Considering a Pedaltrain JR, but I don't really care for two tiered setups.

The Mini also let's you space your pedals out a bit more too. I always appreciate having a little more foot room when trying to switch a quick boost on and then back off again on the fly, all while singing. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Trending Topics