Pedal Board Power Supply

The Killing Joke

Gold Supporting Member
Has anyone tried the new fender stuff? The USB intrigues me as I have a line 6 G10 and being able to use that instead of the wall wart would be very nice.

Cragar

Silver Supporting Member
The Truetone supplies are great. I have used the CS7 for years, and I recently added a CS12 to my home/recording setup.

I picked them because they are local to me, but I noticed an immediate improvement in noise over my PP2 that had recently died.
same here. i used a pp2, pp2+ and a 4x4 for years. tried a t-rex fuel tank too. side by side, the cs7 and cs6 i have are much quieter and a little cheaper.

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
Has anyone tried the new fender stuff? The USB intrigues me as I have a line 6 G10 and being able to use that instead of the wall wart would be very nice.
Yeah, on the occasion I would need a wireless, I plug the G10 into the USB outlet of the Cioks DC7. Some dark stages or orchestra pits, that USB outlet is great for plugging in a light for my board.

carl_in_vain

Their videos have me intrigued, too.

I'm running a Truetone 1Spot Pro for my HX Stomp and a few pedals, but my big board is juiced by two Voodoo Lab Mondos.

Never had a problem with VL stuff.

dmutter

I have a Cioks DC7. I've owned Voodoo Lab, Strymon, and Truetone power supplies that all worked fine, but this Cioks is smaller, lighter, more powerful, and seems better made. For budget conscious people I'd recommend Truetone (their stuff is good). For the most future-proof option, go for Cioks.

David M.

Silver Supporting Member
has it been pretty reliable? I have used the cheap power supply’s from Caline and Joyo (pretty sure they are the same box) with zero issues on some of my boards. I always used

voodoo when I first built boards, but the chinese ones are decent for something that isn’t my main board. The mooer seems like a great idea, I assume it has given you no issues?

No issues what do ever, I have 2 that I use on 2 different boards.