1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pedal Boards

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Mook, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Mook

Mook Senior Member

Looking for a blank pedal board. Music Toyz, Musician's Friend, Music123, etc doesn't seem to have what I need.

I'm looking to build my own board. The closest thing that looks good is the Pedal Pad stuff......

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mook

2. drummondrs

drummondrs Member

I can sell you mine. NYC Pedalboards. 30"x15". 2nd level riser 18", wah plate and visual sound plate. Butterfly clips too.

3. Moe45673

Moe45673 Member

I use the tonebone boneyard. 36" X 14" of usable space, so it's rather large.

Built like a tank and will last forever. What they say about the velcro is true! The pre-drilled matrix is awesome as well (though my lava cables are too bulky for it, it's great for the wires of my power supply).

http://www.tonebone.com/tbone-boneyard.htm

4. jlearman

jlearman Member

Moe45673, I've been looking at the boneyard...seems to be a great (and affordable) option. Do you know if you can fit a voodoo lab pedal power underneath?

5. Mook

Mook Senior Member

Yeah, but do you just carry your pedals "naked"? Do you keep them in a case? If so, what case?

Mook

6. Moe45673

Moe45673 Member

Mook, I use the keyboard bag that is recommended. Type Radial Yardbag into google. This is fine unless you're travelling out of town/having other people handling your gear for transportation. The boneyard fits perfectly and it's a very sturdy bag

jlearman, I just measured it. It's 4" tall at the top of the slant, so it will fit a pedal power with room to spare

7. guitarz_dave

guitarz_dave Member

I just created a post "New pedalboard idea" which may be useful for you.

8. jero

jero Member

you should definitely check out nyc pedalboards, www.nycpedalboards.com. Underneath is my gigman, but you can order any size you want.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Swampash

Swampash Member

10. uberschall

uberschall Supporting Member

Hi,
    I'll recommend both the NYC Pedalboards products and RockOn pedalboards. I've had a custom size NYC for about 4 years and it's performed flawlessly. It still looks new and everyone is impressed by it's pro appearance. The owner is great to deal with and stands behind the product.

I also wanted a smaller board that I could carry in a bag, so I just got a RockOn Pedalboard Pedal Max. Still finalizing the pedal setup, but the workmanship and details look excellent, and it comes with a second level and bag, all for $100. I got mine thru Reverend Guitars, who only have one model on their site, but can get the other models for you.

I really recommend having a second level on whatever you get- you get so much more space on your board if you keep your power supply and cable mess under there.

Good luck!

11. erksin

erksin Member

+1 for the RockOn - great board for the money. I can cram a wah, 4 MXR-sized ODs, a big box DLS, and a StroboStomp on mine with a little room to spare. If the DLS were smaller, I could probably get another pedal on there...

12. leofenderbender

leofenderbender Supporting Member

+2 for RockOn - I am very happy with mine - I have the Pedal King.