• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pedal Collections that focus on one type: 12 wahs for example.

Anyone collect like this? 10 different compressors, 35 Overdrives, etc

lets say 3 or more. And not I "have owned" 35 overdrives.
as usual: THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS.

my girl friend makes fun of me for owning 3 volume pedals and 5 Delays.
lets see some REAL GAS problems!

Cpt. Picard

Threshold for ODs should be closer to ten to count as a collection...

Many here have 3 or more on their small boards!

puddinstone

Silver Supporting Member
I used to be that way about delays... at one time:

Moog, Diamond, DMM, DD20, DD-5, PS-3, Timeline

Now I just have a Timefactor and DMM. I've been through the program...(of being a poor touring musician that is...)

mobis8

I think I am starting to get like that with dirt boxes. So far on my board I have a BBB07, Lunar Module, Zendrive, Timmy, I have a treble booster being built right now, and a katana I use to add just a bit more dirt... I have been trying to get a little flavor of everything for any occasion...

goldie-gold

Yes, I have around 6 compressors and still want to get a BJF PGC.

I also have 12 fuzz pedals and still want to get that crazy Robot Factory White Russian Big Muff monster.

soldano16

I have a BBB07, .......I have a treble booster being built right now
Finally - another BBB07 owner.

Have you tried it in the Rangemaster settings? I bought an Analogman Beano Boost as a treble booster but the BBB07 in Rangemaster is a better tone.

Do you have the one page "manual" with the different settings?

aeonlux

Of the 31 pedals I own, I have 4 choruses, 3 analog delays, 3 phasers, 4 filters/wah, and 6 fuzzes.

The variety has been good when recording clients.

cheers,
Ian

Jet Bycraft

This photograph is a few years old. I have added to my collection as of this year.

Here are my pedalboards. This photo is a couple of years old. My boards are now under construction. I will post new pics when their finished.

archives

I run 6 delays, and I want two more for my board: PS-3 and DMM.

On my board I have

Maxon AD-9 Pro (which I'm hoping to trade for a DMM)
Ibanez DE-7
Boss PS-2
Boss RV-3
Digitech PDS 20/20
Akai Headrush E2

I don't use them all as straight up delays though. The RV-3 is mostly for reverbs, the Headrush for looping, the PDS 20/20 for droning and non-static looping, the PS-2 for pitch shifting, and the other two for "normal" delay applications.

lukeII

I am a small time player. Until quite recently I had about 30 overdrive & distortion boxes but have started to cut down and am now somewhere around 22. Now I've moved on a little to delays I have about 6 of those.

this1smyne

"some" D*A*M.... wow.... i like that blue ezekial.... would definitly jump on something like that. good collections man!

Trending Topics