Pedal for this tone

wildshoetwt

This guy runs into a Fender QR and an Orange AD140TC + 2x12" Fender Bassman Cab.

He's using a Tele Plus (Lace Sensor Blue in neck double Lace Sensor Reds in Bridge), I believe he plays in the 2nd position (both the blue and the reds engaged).

By a lucky miracle, I actually own a Tele Plus and a Super Reverb, but I'm wondering how I can get close to this kind of tone on a budget, without buying a whole Orange Stack...and is there a way to keep or blend my clean Fender tone with a brit flavored overdive?

DaveKS

This guy runs into a Fender QR and an Orange AD140TC + 2x12" Fender Bassman Cab.

He's using a Tele Plus (Lace Sensor Blue in neck double Lace Sensor Reds in Bridge), I believe he plays in the 2nd position (both the blue and the reds engaged).

By a lucky miracle, I actually own a Tele Plus and a Super Reverb, but I'm wondering how I can get close to this kind of tone on a budget, without buying a whole Orange Stack...and is there a way to keep or blend my clean Fender tone with a brit flavored overdive?

Well you could get a Boss ls-2 or Wounded Paw blender then put a pedal like Lovepedal Super Six in one channel and a Orange flavored pedal in the other and blend them together.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom