• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pedal id

Jerkobson

sorry to post something so vague but I've been seeing this pedal on lots of boards an I don't know what it is.

It's blue with four knobs arranged vertically along its left side with one footswitch.
I'm sure it's very familiar but I've been gone of the forum for awhile. I feel like I read something before about it but I've forgotten.

Any help is appreciated.

OliveBridge

sorry to post something so vague but I've been seeing this pedal on lots of boards an I don't know what it is.

It's blue with four knobs arranged vertically along its left side with one footswitch.
I'm sure it's very familiar but I've been gone of the forum for awhile. I feel like I read something before about it but I've forgotten.

Any help is appreciated.
Montreal Assembly count to five? I believe the more recent versions have 2 footswitches and toggle switches...

Trending Topics