• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pedal identification help request

Simto

Hey guys.. So, a friend of mine took a photo of James Valentin of Maroon 5's pedal board, and there's one pedal i know i've seen before, but i just can't remember the name of it..
It's the big white pedal right above his volume pedal.
If anybody knows what it is, i would love to know :AOK

Simto

Thanks for the quick reply man.

So... Famptone switcher and a Switchazel? and a Matchless switcher.

Do you guys also know the pedal to the right of the NS2?

Zillie

wow, he's using Zakk wah nowadays... that's a surprise, especially for the style of music they do, he used to have Teese wah on his board but the other pedals are mostly what he had before... the Z.Vex pedal is probably Super Duper, I only can't tell what is the pedal next to NS-2

Simto

Menatone blue collar, i just heard proguitarshop.com's demo, and it sounds killer, i would love to try it out.. but i need to save my money and $200 isn't something i can just throw at a pedal i don't need ( but i can feel the gas! :D )

Zakk Wah, well, if you've seen some of their live stuff, they play really well, a lot of rocking soloes and ass kicking :D i love James' style of playing.

Anyway, thanks for helping me out again guys! i really appreciate it... even though i've got gas for another drive pedal.

Trending Topics