• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pedal Names...crazy!

LavaMan

Anyone else get a kick out of all these crazy pedal names? Everyday on this forum it seems like there's a new one and it's getting compared to all others in its' class...

Even have the mocking pedals such as the Talent Boost etc....

I'm thinking we just need one pedal to end them all....

The:

"I sound Kick Ass+"

It's analog, true bypass, cool looking and it's a fuzz, chorus, OD, Turbo Sceamer, Delay, Flanger, Echo, EQ, Distortion, Plexi, "amp in a box", Boost, Super Boost, Clean Boost, Treble Booster, Preamp, Wah, Leslie, Phaser, Phase Shifter, reverb, Tremolo, Vibrato, Octaver, Compressor, Tuner, buffer and Noise Gate ALL in one standard 1590 box!

Yes...it's "I sound Kick Ass+" pedal no matter what setting it's on you sound kick ass and cool and the envy of all guitar player buddies....

:D

charmboy

I heard that Dunlop is handling the reissue of the "I sound Kick Ass+" which means, no waiting list and you can get it at Guitar Center... in which case I don't want it anymore :)

RussB

low rent hobbyist
Weird names sell pedals. That is because most of the circuitry of these various classes of pedals are very similar to each other, so paint a box all funky and call it something bizarre to make it "unique", and the TGP hoards will jump all over it.

Marketing at it's finest

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
I heard on a website we cannot name here that the I sound Kick Ass+ is actually just a modded MXR Distortion+. They have schematics and everything!

fendergeek

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone else get a kick out of all these crazy pedal names? Everyday on this forum it seems like there's a new one and it's getting compared to all others in its' class...

Even have the mocking pedals such as the Talent Boost etc....

I'm thinking we just need one pedal to end them all....

The:

"I sound Kick Ass+"

It's analog, true bypass, cool looking and it's a fuzz, chorus, OD, Turbo Sceamer, Delay, Flanger, Echo, EQ, Distortion, Plexi, "amp in a box", Boost, Super Boost, Clean Boost, Treble Booster, Preamp, Wah, Leslie, Phaser, Phase Shifter, reverb, Tremolo, Vibrato, Octaver, Compressor, Tuner, buffer and Noise Gate ALL in one standard 1590 box!

Yes...it's "I sound Kick Ass+" pedal no matter what setting it's on you sound kick ass and cool and the envy of all guitar player buddies....

:D
Sounds cool, does it clean up with the volume knob?

scmavl

Enjoyer
Gold Supporting Member
I'd buy one if it comes with the same chip the originals had...

Hiwatt Bob

I recently bought a Gooby 'bag of dicks' fuzz. Name aside, it's truly one of the best fuzzes I've ever played.

Trending Topics