• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pedal Power digital

vertigo_

So I got a pedal power digital to power my whole board. I am using two outlet to power space and pitchfactor. The other two I am using to daisy chain analog pedals. Using a 5 and 8 plug onespot adapter. I know each outlet gives around 400ma. And I have counted the total ma draw for each adapter and for both is around <200ma.

Is that ok? Will it harm my pedals?

vertigo_

Well at one outlet I am plugging in

Line 6 Wireless x2
Doobtone buffer
Pog 2
Zvex Distortion
Route 66 od/comp v2
Musket Fuzz
Timmy
T1M modded Ernie ball VP jr

The second outlet I am plugging in

Malekko 616
EHX freeze or Phase 90
Boss RV-3

All of these pedals are standard boss style DC pedals. Or am I wrong? I will use the black cable from voodoolabs to connect each of the onespot adapter

jkokura

It never harms your pedals to daisy chain EXCEPT if they are supposed to take a different kind of power supply. Powering a 'positive ground' fuzz along with a typical boss pedal will cause major problems for example.

Looks fine to me.

Jacob

Trending Topics