Pedal that combines a slap-back delay and long reverb?

aaronjcurtis

I think the Ghost Echo uses short delay times to create the reverb (like all digital reverb actually), but doesn’t the OP want both a long reverb and delay that can go short, two separate effects?

Can the Dispatch Master do this?

-Hawk-

Silver Supporting Member
I think the Ghost Echo uses short delay times to create the reverb (like all digital reverb actually), but doesn’t the OP want both a long reverb and delay that can go short, two separate effects?

Can the Dispatch Master do this?

Yea Dispatch Master can.

btjguitarman

Silver Supporting Member
Collider seems like a good answer. I do it with a Nemesis and Ventris and the engines are there on the collider so it’ll do it and do it really well.

Tabor

Silver Supporting Member

The Meteore was the first pedal I thought of for this description too. I'm not sure whether the OP wants separate effects or not. Ghost Echo also can do this sort of sound.

fab38

Does the EQD Disaster Transport SR fit this ?

You might approach something with the SR, but a little bit special in the sound : maximum blending, delay A in slapback, delay B near oscillation, delay B reverb max.
It will sound like a slapback followed by a wash of strange reverb (the reverb by itself transformed by delay B repetitions).

Last edited:

David M.

Silver Supporting Member

Attachments

• DelayWorkStation.jpg
    DelayWorkStation.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7

Trending Topics

Top Bottom