1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pedal to boost/stack into Suhr Riot?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Random Hero, May 23, 2011.

1. Random Hero

Random Hero Member

I'm using a Riot as my main OD/Dist into clean amps and I love it. If I'm using it with the gain around half or a bit less, I like to kick something else in for the uber-sustain. Currently using a Sparkle Drive but I think it's a bit bright sounding - adding a bit too much upper end sizzle. Any ideas for what I could replace it with?

I was thinking maybe the Shiba Drive as I could also use it as a stand-alone low gain OD, or possibly the Koko Boost? Any other suggestions?

2. ronin4hire

ronin4hire Member

I use way huge angry troll. It cuts treble and boosts bass, and has a ton of clean boost. Weird, but it works well with riot

3. danut

danut Member

I heard only superlatives about the Koko boost driving the Riot.

4. Random Hero

Random Hero Member

That's what I'm thinking.

5. Maven

Maven Supporting Member

Timmy would be my choice.