Pedal Train Junior Classic - Softcase = NO STORAGE

Groberts

Gold Supporting Member
Pedal Train Junior Classic - Softcase Has NO STORAGE Compartment! - Just an FYI, Imagine my surprise when my new Pedal Train PT-Jr arrived and I discovered the new Pedal Train Softcase does NOT have ANY storage compartment whatsoever!

With all its so-called upgrades, they omitted a zippered Storage area? Seriously??
The new Classic series is 1" wider, its perhaps an inch taller in front with an open slotted front to accommodate a variety of power supplies. They say the zipper is upgraded and stronger than the old version too. All that's great. Could be handy. But NO Storage?

The reason we carry pedal boards is for convenience and transporting easily. Why would they omit the user friendly area where we store cables and such? Again, I say to Pedal train; Seriously???

Things that make you go hmmm.

Last edited:

Gibs210

And to top it off, you also pay a good deal more for the new "classic" board because of new features. Kinda irks me, especially when it comes to the pro, since they didn't really change anything on it other than the new cases, which the hard awe is smaller than the old, meaning it's harder to load up all your cables, spare pedals, power cords. And yet they charge something like $50 more than what the older version would go for. I'll just hunt down an original while there still around, don't feel like paying for R&D costs when I end up with less for my money. It's kinda like when mcdonalds raises the prices on their food, but reduce the size/quantity of what you get at the same time.

Groberts

Gold Supporting Member
I will most likely return the PT Jr Classic and see if I can still find and order the original PT-Jr with the softcase that has a pouch. The one I have now seems quite durable. I am assembling another PT Jr with some other pedals. Still dumbfounded that Pedal Train omitted any sort of external storage pouch on the softcase. Stupid business decision. I wonder how long before they revise and offer a softcase with a storage area? Ever?

Groberts

Gold Supporting Member
I found an original PT Jr for sale here on the Gear page. And it has the external zippered storage compartment. The so-called new "Classic" is going back. The board itself is fine. But I would have to pay $85 or more to get a case made with storage. That just sucks. What a glaring oversight.

Trending Topics